The Proline iPad DSLR teleprompter is ultra adjustable with easy, tool-less control of camera and monitor position and includes a Bluetooth wireless keyboard remote. Our iCUE promping app is available from the app store. Self-contained prompting with no need to connect to a laptop.
Partial Product Highlights
- Fast, easy setup
- mounts to standard 15mm rail systems
- Supports any size camera from palmcorder to ENG (ENG stands for “Electronic News Gathering”, a camera, formerly used just for reporting, which has become the standard for most professional video production today)
- Easily readable to over 12 feet
- Universal bracket fits all iPADs and most tablets over 7”.
- Upgradable to 11, 15, 17, 19, and 24 inch monitor sizes
The Proline iPad DSLR teleprompter’s patent-pending design utilizes custom aluminum extrusions for high strength, featuring lightweight and tool-less setup and operation. The Proline iPad DSLR mounts to standard 15mm rail systems. The universal iPAD bracket fits all models of iPADs and many Droid tablets. The Proline iPad DSLR teleprompter can be quickly and cost effectively converted to an iPad or to a 11, 17, 19, or 24 inch prompter for ultimate flexibility. RAIL SYSTEM NOT INCLUDED.
- Beamsplitter: 60/40 is standard, 70/30 available as a no-cost option
- Beamsplitter size 11”x 11”
- Ultra clear, low-iron glass eliminates color shift
- Anti-reflection coatings prevent glass reflections
- Weight 8 LBS
- Tool-less design
- Camera position adjustable
- LCD position adjustable
- Tripod mount and balance adjustable
- Glass/Hood assembly Upgradability
- 11, 15, 17, 19, and 24 inch (glass assembly and monitor needed)
- Controllers: wireless, wired, foot
- iCUE and iCUE Remote available on the app store
- Bluetooth controller included for iCUE